Rookie Top-50 Released (Dynasty Rankings)
It’s time to break down the rookie ranks and find out which players are going to take your fantasy roster to the top.
1. Knowshon Moreno, RB(DEN) – Clear-cut starter who is already a favorite of the coaching staff.
2. Chris Wells, RB(ARI) – The coaching staff wants to run the ball more and Wells could be the key.
3. Donald Brown, RB(IND) – Should start out in a share-carry but will produce right away.
4. LeSean McCoy, RB(PHI) – Westy’s successor won’t get a ton of touches right off but he’s next.
5. Michael Crabtree, WR(SFO) – I really hope a quality QB can get into the lineup soon
6. Hakeem Nicks, WR(NYG) – Looks to be the starter opposite Steve Smith right out of the gates.
7. Jeremy Maclin, WR(PHI) – Great offense for Maclin to land in. Extra points for return game.
8. Shonn Greene, RB(NYJ) – The Jets traded up for a reason, Greene’s time is coming sooner rather than later.
9. Matthew Stafford, QB(DET) – I know Detroit is hopeless but he’ll be playing from behind and he’s got Megatron.
10. Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR(OAK) – If JaMarcus Russell’s light ever turns on, DHB could be a stud fantasy WR.
11. Mark Sanchez, QB(NYJ) – Will be the starter and could be a solid option in a year or two.
12. Kenny Britt, WR(TEN) – My favorite WR is stuck in a running offense…. I still like him a LOT.
13. Brian Robiskie, WR(CLE) – The Browns really like this kid and he’s certainly got a clear path to start.
14. Jarett Dillard, WR(JAX) – Great hands, great leaper, good route runner.
15. Austin Collie, WR(IND) – Smart player has been called a Stokely clone.
16. Juaquin Iglesias, WR(CHI) – He is likely to develop into Cutler’s favorite target if all goes well.
17. Percy Harvin, WR(MIN) – I’m not that high on this kid since he’s an idiot but he could make an impact.
18. Mike Thomas, WR(JAX) – Great player who has a good shot at contributing right away.
19. Travis Beckum, TE(NYG) – Great athlete who is a more natural pass catcher than Kevin Boss.
20. Brandon Pettigrew, TE(DET) – Pettigrew will be on the field all day and should provide decent numbers.
21. Josh Freeman, QB(TBB) – I’m not a fan of this kid but he’s going to have all the opportunity in the world.
22. Shawn Nelson, TE(BUF) – Solid player who could contribute right away in the new passing game.
23. Brandon Tate, WR(NEP) – Phenom who is recovering from knee surgery. Worthy of sitting on.
24. Andre Brown, RB(NYG) – Will compete for touches with his versatility.
25. Jared Cook , TE(TEN) – Freak of nature will eventually become a weapon.
26. Rashad Jennings, RB(JAX) – I’m a big fan of this kid and he’s in an offense that likes to run the ball.
27. Ramses Barden, WR(NYG) – Intriguing measurables and a chance at playing time.
28. Chase Coffman, TE(CIN) – Coffman is a good receiver and should be on the field early.
29. Cornelius Ingram, TE(PHI) – I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t start right away.
30. Gartrell Johnson, RB(SD) – Has a shot to stick around in the SanDiego back field.
31. James Casey, TE(HOU) – Casey is a tremendous athlete in a crowded situation.
32. Johnny Knox, WR(CHI) – Could run Rashied Davis out of town… literally.
33. James Davis, RB(CLE) – Looks to be high on the depth chart already.
34. Bernard Scott, RB(CIN) – Great opportunity for a tough player.
35. Mike Wallace, WR(PIT) – A great player that Pittsburgh will likely sit on for a year or two.
36. Cedric Peerman, RB(BAL) – Tremendous athlete enters a crowded backfield
37. Mike Goodson, RB(CAR) – A poor man’s Reggie Bush will struggle to get on the field.
38. Mohamed Massaquoi, WR(CLE) – Coaching staff loves his upside.
39. Pat White, WR(MIA) – He’ll get on the field in some capacity but probably not QB.
40. Glen Coffee, RB(SF) – SanFran must love this kid if they reached for him like that.
41. Javon Ringer, RB(TEN) – Chris Henry is on his way out and White’s status isn’t certain either.
42. Brooks Foster, WR(STL) – Great athlete who could surprise.
43. Nate Davis, QB(SFO) – Should compete for a starting spot in a year or two.
44. Derrick Williams, WR(DET) – Goes to a team that will pass a lot.
45. Kory Sheets, RB(SFO) – Sheets is my dark horse to surprise in camp and beat out Coffee for the #2 spot.
46. Patrick Turner, WR(MIA) – Has great size and Miami likes him. Boom/Bust Player.
47. Rhett Bomar, QB(NYG) – Worthy of hanging on to in a deep dynasty.
48. Deon Butler, WR(SEA) – Seattle has a lot of receivers so Butler will take a year or two.
49. Jeremiah Johnson, RB(HOU) – Underrated player who could compete for the #2 spot.
50. Louis Murphy, WR(OAK) – A bit of a mystery here on a bad offense.